We have answers below
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?Contact Us
Here’s a day in the life of the 10 Day Reset...
• Make a shake with the Morning Shake packet.
• Take your Multi supplement with 2 to 4 ounces of water.
• Use the 10 Day Reset approved foods to make your lunch.
• Take your Detox supplement with 2 to 4 ounces of water.
• Bonus: Get moving! Take a brisk walk outside, stretch, or do some jumping jacks—just make sure you break up your day with activities at different times to support blood flow, metabolism, brain function, and energy.
• Use the 10 Day Reset approved foods to make your dinner.
• Take your Mag+Zinc supplement with 2 to 4 ounces of water.
• One hour before bed take your Sleep supplement with 2 to 4 ounces of water.
Our 10 Day Reset kit includes:
• Morning Shake packets (10)
• Multi-vitamin sachets (10)Detox sachets (10)
• MagZinc sachets (10)
• Sleep sachets (10)
We are proud to say that the 10 Day Reset is manufactured in the USA. All supplements are made with non-GMO derived ingredients.
The 10 Day Reset kit is not vegan or vegetarian.
Our Morning Shake is made with organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic MCT oil, and organic gum acacia for fiber.
Unfortunately there is not an organic avocado oil supplier at the moment, so our avocado oil is not organic. We hope to source one soon. Avocados are one of the least pesticide sprayed produce items.
Our hydrolyzed bovine collagen is sourced primarily from grass-fed cows in Brazil.
Our best in class liposomal supplements are created by using a non-GMO sunflower lecithin formula.
None of our ingredients have any flavoring added to them.
Yes! The palm oil we use is sustainably grown and conflict-free!
The 10 Day Reset was designed by Dr. Mark Hyman to give you the foundation for optimal health. While many people do lose weight on the program, it is not a weight-loss program. This program is designed to support healthy blood sugar and break dependence on processed carbs and sugars for energy†.
We recommend that you consult with your doctor before starting this program. If you are pregnant or nursing, under 18, or have active cancer, please do not do this program.
When you have completed the 10 Day Reset, we recommend picking from the two options below:
#1 Stay on the 10 Day Reset protocol. If you’re feeling great, and want to continue, stay on the 10 Day Reset diet for an additional 10 days. You don’t have to use the 10 Day Reset box, you can focus on just the 10 Day Reset diet and general protocol. Continue to have a shake for breakfast and lunch and dinner from the approved list of foods. Also, continue to prioritize sleep and honor the 12-14 hour fasting window.
#2 Transition to the Pegan Diet. The Pegan Diet is a funny name, but it is essentially a way to eat for life. It incorporates the principles of the 10 Day Reset protocol with room for incorporating other foods. Maybe you add in some gluten-free grains or grass-fed dairy if you can tolerate it. Maybe you follow the 10 Day Reset diet most of the time, and you still enjoy a glass of wine with friends and dessert on occasion.
The supplements in this kit are not vegan and vegetarian. However, if you want to do the program on your own, here’s what we recommend. It’s important to incorporate plenty of non-starchy proteins throughout the program. If you are vegan or vegetarian, we recommend that you work with a dietician, nutritionist, or Functional Medicine practitioner to ensure you are meeting your daily protein intake without experiencing imbalanced blood sugar. Visit getfarmacy.com/recipes for vegan recipes.
We chose liposomal encapsulation technology due to its high level of bioavailability. Liposomal supplements are specially formulated by attaching a specific nutrient to a phospholipid molecule. Because our cell membranes are also made of phospholipids, this allows the nutrients to be more easily absorbed and used than non-liposomal supplements. This method has been studied and proven to allow your body to absorb the most nutrients†.
You do not need to refrigerate the 10 Day Reset. You can keep the 10 Day Reset at room temperature.
We've put together a PDF that explains exactly how to do the reset without purchasing this kit. You can find it here.
Most people find that when they eat the recommended meals laid out in the 10 Day Reset, they don't need additional snacks. However, if you are feeling hungry in between meals, here are some snack options:
• Nut butters
• Vegetables and guacamole
• Unlimited non-starchy vegetables
• Handful of nuts and seeds
• Leftovers from lunch or dinner
It's a great idea to incorporate daily movement into my 10 Day Reset. If you are feeling a little sluggish, you might consider slower movements like flow yoga or light stretching. If you feel energized, you can incorporate more vigorous exercise. Listen to your body.
Sometimes when you cut out certain foods like caffeine, alcohol, or sugar, your body takes a couple of days to adjust. If you are feeling tired, headachy, or low energy, here are some tips:
• Drink at least six to eight glasses of filtered water daily.
• Try adding a dash of sea salt to your water or an electrolyte supplement like E-Lyte.
• Make sure you are eliminating your bowels (more tips below).
• Feeling tired is normal when adjusting your eating. Allow more time for rest and sleep. To boost energy, exercise for 30 minutes a day. Walking outside in fresh air is best. Roll up those sleeves and let the sun hit you with some vitamin D!
• Don’t wait until you are overly hungry to eat a meal.
• Try a sauna or a warm bath with Epsom salts for 20 minutes a few times per week.
• Remember to relax. Meditation, deep breathing, or any calming activity is good.
• Eliminate all refined sugars, flour, caffeine, alcohol, dairy, gluten, or addictive substances entirely. By allowing certain triggers to stay in the diet, the body stays on the vicious cycle of cravings and addictive behavior.
• Keep a journal, and track your symptoms. You should feel better in three to seven days. If you do not feel well at this point, please exercise caution and check in with your doctor.
If you have been drinking caffeine for a long time, you might want to reduce your caffeine intake over the course of a few days. Try these steps before you start your reset:
Step 1: Start on a Weekend
Begin the caffeine elimination process on a weekend one week before you start the program. Doing this allows you to take naps as needed if you are feeling fatigued or experience withdrawal symptoms.
Step 2: Reduce Your Caffeine Intake
For the first three days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), cut your daily intake of coffee, cola, black or green tea, or other caffeinated beverages in half. This means if you usually have four cups of coffee in the morning, you would have 2 cups of coffee in the morning on Friday, 1 cup on Saturday, half a cup on Sunday, and none on Monday morning. Doing this helps you slowly wean your body off the caffeine, which should reduce withdrawal symptoms.
Unsweetened green tea and yerba mate are allowed on the protocol.
Avoiding sweeteners of any kind for these 10 days is a great break for your body. This includes all artificial sugars, zero-calorie sweeteners, natural sweeteners like honey, and sugar substitutes. We include a little bit of stevia and monk fruit in our supplements to make them palatable, but other than this, we recommend staying off of sweeteners. It’s just for 10 days.
We encourage you to be open to trying foods you may not normally eat (barring it does not interfere with religious, medical, or personal beliefs). However, if this is not an option, you can certainly eat any of the recipes more than once or substitute protein sources—as long as the substitute is 10 Day Reset approved.
Here are some tips you can use to follow my 10 Day Reset when eating out:
1) Choose the restaurant when you can. Stay away from fast-food chains. Enjoy slow-food restaurants that celebrate local, fresh, seasonal ingredients.
2) Skip the bread and ask for cut-up raw veggies, such as crudité or appetizers like lettuce wraps instead.
3) Many restaurants have a grilled fish or chicken selection. Make sure you get steamed or sautéed vegetables for your sides and if you’d like a side salad, ask for olive oil and balsamic vinegar or consider bringing in a small container of your own dressing.
4) Skip the starches. Ask for double vegetables and leave out potatoes, rice, or noodles.
5) Stay away from sauces, dressings, and dips. They are often full of sugar, dairy, and gluten.
6) Prepare in advance. Eat a 10 Day Reset-approved meal before heading out, so you are not tempted to eat non-approved foods.
• Aim to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day.
• Add two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds to one meal per day.
• Add an additional 200mg of magnesium citrate.
• Take 1,000 – 2,000 milligrams of buffered vitamin C once or twice a day.
• Incorporate movement every day.
• If none of these strategies do the trick, it’s time to check in with your doctor.
We recommend working with your doctor before starting the program, starting or stopping any medications, or adding any supplements.
There are a few people who, despite having done their best to follow this program, may not feel better or lose much weight. This is a clue that there is something else going on. If you completed the 10 Day Reset and did not get the results you were hoping for, one of the following five reasons might apply:
1. Problems with diet. Did sugar or gluten sneak its way into your food products? Your success can be easily sabotaged by hidden sources. Check your labels carefully—or better yet, eat only fresh foods without labels.
2. Inadequate or inefficient exercise. Aim for no more than two hours of exercise three to four times per week. Try to include aerobic exercise, like walking and jogging, and weight-training, like lifting weights or resistance band exercises.
3. Hidden food sensitivities. Some people may have unknown food allergies or sensitivities that can prevent weight loss, cause inflammation, or hinder progress. This calls for a more comprehensive elimination diet that excludes all common allergens like eggs, corn, soy, nuts, nightshades (the tomato, potato, eggplant, and pepper family), yeast, and citrus foods for 30 days.
4. Toxic overload.* Accumulation of toxins from overexposure or genetic predispositions to poor detoxification can cause problems for certain individuals. Check with your doctor if you suspect toxic or heavy metal overload.
5. Systemic imbalances.* The main triggers for systemic imbalances are toxins, allergens, microbes, stress, and poor diet. These can cause nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, unhealthy gut flora, immune dysregulation, inflammation, issues with energy metabolism, and more. If you suspect an imbalance, work with your doctor to identify and address the root cause.
*Toxic overload and systemic imbalances often require attention from a well-trained Functional Medicine doctor. To find Functional Medicine doctors in your area visit www.ifm.org/find-a-practitioner.
To find out how to become a patient of the Ultrawellness Center in Lenox, Massachusetts, please visit: https://www.ultrawellnesscenter.com/
To find a Functional Medicine doctor in your area, please visit: https://www.ifm.org/find-a-practitioner/
Please email my team: email@example.com
Unfortunately, the contents of the 10 Day Reset are not sold individually at this time.
The 10 Day Reset is a complete protocol with all supplements and coaching included. We do provide guidance on your meal structure for the 10 days, however meals are not included in the 10 Day Reset.
You can still text 323-405-9190 to ask for help. We’ll make sure we keep you up to date and you won’t miss any days going forward.
You can order online at https://getfarmacy.com/products/10-day-reset
We accept Amazon Pay and all major credit cards.
Orders placed before noon EST on business days will ship same day. All other orders will ship on the next business day. Shipping takes approximately 3-5 business days.
We ship using FedEx ground 3-7 business days
Yes, it is possible, just make sure the person who you are gifting the 10 Day Reset to is not pregnant, nursing, under 18, or has active cancer. They should also check with their physician before they get started.
The 10 Day Reset is available in the United States and Canada.
Yes, if you are not happy with your order or want to cancel. please reach to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may request a refund within 90 days of delivery of your first order. Please reach out to us: email@example.com
Don’t worry about it! Just keep going with the program and save that pack for the end of the program. On day 11 you can take that extra pack.
The 10 Day Reset is the first of its kind. It combines powerful liposomal supplements, with clean protein, fats, fiber, amino acids, and more. It also incorporates time restricted eating and has an emphasis on sleep support. We have taken the foundational pillars of health into consideration to create this revolutionary program.
Yes, absolutely! As long as the ingredients follow the approved list of foods, you can use any recipe you’d like.
You don’t have to take any of the supplements. The sleep packet contains ingredients that also support a sense of calm and relaxation, so you might consider taking it for those benefits as well.
You can continue to take supplements that are part of your daily routine after the program has ended. If you don’t have a supplement routine already, we recommend a high quality multi-vitamin and mineral, vitamin D3, magnesium, fish oil, and probiotics. For more information on the supplements that Dr. Hyman recommends, check out this article. As with any change in diet or supplements, please consult with your doctor first.
You will be emailed tracking information when your 10 Day Reset has shipped.