Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 scoop of Pegan Shake Powder or any protein/collagen powder
- ½ medium ripe avocado, pits and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ vanilla bean, cut in half and scrape seeds or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup canned coconut milk OR ½ cup non-dairy milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit maple syrup (optional)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon dry coconut, unsweetened
- Add all of the shake ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Top with optional ingredients & enjoy!
*Note: You can use vanilla non-dairy milk instead of canned coconut milk.
Nutritional analysis (per serving, without optional toppings): calories 459, total fat 35.2g, saturated fat 12.3g, cholesterol 0, fiber 13.2g, protein 19.2g, carbohydrate 24.9g, sodium 244.5mg, sugars 1.5g